Thursday, November 5, 2015

Star Wars: Lego building kits!


Hey everybody,


As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I am a big Star Wars fan. I loved everything about it so I'm very excited with the new movie coming out.

Next to that I'm also a big Lego fan! And what is even better? Yes,...Lego + Star Wars = Awesome!

So now and then I'm looking up if there are new stuff that I want and you know what...today I bought 6 new cool Star Wars Lego building kit figures!
So I'm pretty excited to receive my delivery to build my nice Star Wars Lego figures.

1. Darth Vader
Darth Vader is one of my favorite Star Wars characters. The Lego buildable figure has 160 pcs which is really nice.
The Darth Vader figure is 28cm tall! I'm really looking forward to build and place him on my closet!

Specs:
  • Features fully posable limbs, black armored suit, fabric cape and a buildable red Light saber
  • Grab your Light saber and prepare for intense battle; feel the power of the dark side
  • Pose Lord Vader like never before; sturdy and durable design for intense action play
  • Replay the final epic battle of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi with 75110 Luke Skywalker (sold separately)
  • Stands over 11" (28cm) tall


2. Luke Skywalker
Luke is also a nice Star Wars character but I have to say that the Lego buildable figure isn't that nice. His head and body ain't that pretty but I also bought the Lego figure because I just wanted to have it.
Luke is about 24cm tall which is also not bad. It will also stand on my closet!
There are 83 pieces for assembling Luke.

Specs:
  • Features fully posable limbs, buildable green Light saber and blaster pistol, handcuffs and a holster with extra Light saber handle
  • Grab your weapon and prepare for Light saber battle; use the Force to defeat the evil Empire
  • Replay epic Jedi poses; sturdy and durable design for intense action play
  • Replay the final epic battle of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi with 75111 Darth Vader (sold separately)
  • Stands over 9" (24cm) tall


3. General Grievous
This one I really like. It's the biggest buildable Lego figure and it's 30cm tall. This is also one of the most bought buildable figures. This one is out of stock on the official Lego site!
General Grievous has 183 pieces for assembling. The most of the 6 building kits

Specs:
  • Features posable limbs, 2-into-4 separating arms and 4 buildable Light sabers
  • Separate the arms and battle with 4 Light sabers; lead the Droid Army against the Jedi
  • Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
  • Replay the epic Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith duel between Lord Grievous and 75109 Obi-Wan Kenobi (sold separately)
  • Stands over 11" (30cm) tall


4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
When I saw Darth Vader, I started looking for some other building kit figures too and Obi-Wan Kenobi is also one of the building kit figures set. It only has 83 pieces which is around half of the Darth Vader building kit but is still pretty OK and it will also get a nice place on my closet!

Specs:
  • Includes fully posable limbs, special white Clone armor, fabric cape, buildable blue Light saber and extra Light saber handle
  • Use the power of the Force against the Separatists; create cool Jedi poses
  • Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
  • Replay the epic Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith duel between Obi-Wan and 75112 General Grievous (sold separately)
  • Stands over 9" (25cm) tall


5. Clone Commander
The fifth building kit figure that I bought is the Clone Commander. This in the same range as the Obi-Wan Kenobi building kit (82 pieces). The Close Commander is only 23cm tall. It's the smallest figure of the building kit but still a nice one to have!

Specs:
  • Features fully posable limbs, custom orange clone armor, and buildable blaster rifle and backpack
  • Replay battle poses just like Commander Cody; protect the Jedi against Empire attack
  • Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
  • Replay intense battle scenes from the Star Wars saga
  • Stands over 9" (23cm) tall


6. Jango Fett
 ango Fett is the sixth and last building figure (for now I guess) that Lego created. It's has also the same range as Obi-Wan Kenobi. It's 24cm tall and it has 85 pieces to assemble.
it's also a nice build so I'm definitely happy about my purchase. I will enjoy building all 6 of them!

Specs:
  • Features fully posable limbs, jetpack with flick missile shooting function, 2 buildable blaster pistols, holsters and detailed, metal-look armor
  • Grab your pistols and get ready for battle; take on the Jedi in intense battle action
  • Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
  • Replay great battle scenes from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones with 75109 Obi-Wan Kenobi (sold separately)
  • Stands over 9" (24cm) tall

Br,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment